A New Beginning:

This summer I am away from home and discovering new passions. I am living with a family, working at Dutch Bro's coffee, taking an online class and more. Since I have been at college I have been developing a love for baking and discovering new delicious treats. I have decided that this summer I would start baking more and writing about what I bake on this site. These recipes are not mine, I am using ones I find just to learn and have fun! Hope you enjoy reading and learning new treats to fill your kitchen with!

Monday, June 20, 2011

Lemon and Lime


Father's day and I made lemon bars as the request from my "father" Gordy this summer. I decided to make lime bars also and make a checkered board out of them. I have never made them before so it was fun to try them out.

1 comment: