A New Beginning:

This summer I am away from home and discovering new passions. I am living with a family, working at Dutch Bro's coffee, taking an online class and more. Since I have been at college I have been developing a love for baking and discovering new delicious treats. I have decided that this summer I would start baking more and writing about what I bake on this site. These recipes are not mine, I am using ones I find just to learn and have fun! Hope you enjoy reading and learning new treats to fill your kitchen with!

Monday, June 20, 2011

Peanut Butter and Chocolate!


My favorite desserts always have chocolate and peanut butter together! So because Meghan, her mom and I needed a snack to watch our t.v. show tonight I decided to make No Bake cookies :) They are so easy and really fast to make.
Recipe 
2 cups sugar
4 Tb cocoa
1 stick of butter
1/2 cup milk
1 cup peanut butter
1 Tb vanilla
3 cups oatmeal
1/2 cup of Nutella
Mix sugar, cocoa, butter, and milk in sauce pan until boiling. After boiling for about a minute remove off the stove and add in the rest of the ingredients. Then let sit for a little to harden up faster and put wax paper out. Drop spoon fulls on wax paper and let cool and harden.

No comments:

Post a Comment