A New Beginning:

This summer I am away from home and discovering new passions. I am living with a family, working at Dutch Bro's coffee, taking an online class and more. Since I have been at college I have been developing a love for baking and discovering new delicious treats. I have decided that this summer I would start baking more and writing about what I bake on this site. These recipes are not mine, I am using ones I find just to learn and have fun! Hope you enjoy reading and learning new treats to fill your kitchen with!

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

The 4th of July!


Cookies! Today we made chocolate cookies with a little peanut butter and some heath bar chunks. The recipe we found in a book and changed it a little but they still taste great! Now because the Flinn's and myself do not want to gain a ton of pounds this month we are freezing a bunch of the cookies and sharing them with others. This batch is going to the high school group at Neighborhood Church! Hope you like them! :)
The Recipe
Chocolate Peanut Butter Chip Cookies!
1 bag of semi sweet chocolate chips
3 tablespoons butter
1 cab Eagle Brand sweetened condensed Milk
2 cups biscuit baking mix
1 egg
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 cup of peanut butter flavored chips.

Heat the first 3 things on the stove tell melted. Then add in the biscuit, egg, and vanilla. Then let cool and add in the chips! Bake for about 6 minutes at 350!
2

No comments:

Post a Comment