A New Beginning:

This summer I am away from home and discovering new passions. I am living with a family, working at Dutch Bro's coffee, taking an online class and more. Since I have been at college I have been developing a love for baking and discovering new delicious treats. I have decided that this summer I would start baking more and writing about what I bake on this site. These recipes are not mine, I am using ones I find just to learn and have fun! Hope you enjoy reading and learning new treats to fill your kitchen with!

Saturday, July 16, 2011

Day 16 Corn Bread


Today was a "not dessert day". I still baked and it was still delicious but it was not super duper sugary. My mom used to make this for us and I love it so I decided to make it for dinner. It is the easiest thing ever and taste great. 
Recipe:
1 stick of butter melted
1egg
1 jiffy box corn bread mix
1 can of whole corn
1 can of cream of corn
Put it all in a bowl and mix it up. Turn the oven on to 350 and spray a 9 x13 pan. Then pour the mixture into the pan and bake for about 20-30 minutes. It is not going to be super fluffy like most corn bread, it is more moist and kinda falls apart. But it is so good that way! Also when we used to make it we would forget that you pour the whole can of whole corn in the bowl, including the water! Try it out, it is great :)

No comments:

Post a Comment