A New Beginning:

This summer I am away from home and discovering new passions. I am living with a family, working at Dutch Bro's coffee, taking an online class and more. Since I have been at college I have been developing a love for baking and discovering new delicious treats. I have decided that this summer I would start baking more and writing about what I bake on this site. These recipes are not mine, I am using ones I find just to learn and have fun! Hope you enjoy reading and learning new treats to fill your kitchen with!

Thursday, July 21, 2011

Day 21 Pignoli Cookies

Today I am at the Borrelli's House in Washington and making Italian desserts. Pignoli's are Becca's favorite so that is what we decided to make.
Recipe:
1 Cup almond or macaroon paste
3/4 cup sugar
1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
3 large egg whites
1 cup pignoli nuts (pine)
Mix all together and then drop 1 tablespoon of batter onto cookies sheet and bake for 15 minutes at 325 degrees. They taste great and are super easy to make.

No comments:

Post a Comment