A New Beginning:

This summer I am away from home and discovering new passions. I am living with a family, working at Dutch Bro's coffee, taking an online class and more. Since I have been at college I have been developing a love for baking and discovering new delicious treats. I have decided that this summer I would start baking more and writing about what I bake on this site. These recipes are not mine, I am using ones I find just to learn and have fun! Hope you enjoy reading and learning new treats to fill your kitchen with!

Thursday, July 7, 2011

Day 6- Cinnamon Roll Cookies





So I decided when I came home from work today that I would make cinnamon roll cookies. I looked at the recipe and I had all the supplies, but after I started to make them I realized that I needed to flip the page to finish the instructions. The cookies needed to be refrigerated for 4 HOURS! And since it is very hot in Redding, I like to bake at night which left me no time to get these baked in time. I finished them and rolled all the dough and put it into the refrigerator. They will officially be baked tomorrow morning, even though I finished them tonight! Technically I did not bake anything today, but if like Johnnie, you count baking already made French fries in the oven then I passed today! The recipe is very simple and easy to make. I will put the pictures of the finished cookie up tomorrow and also have something new for you as well!

1 comment:

  1. hahahah!!! I do consider it baking! I think I'll go make some of those fries now actually!

    ReplyDelete