A New Beginning:

This summer I am away from home and discovering new passions. I am living with a family, working at Dutch Bro's coffee, taking an online class and more. Since I have been at college I have been developing a love for baking and discovering new delicious treats. I have decided that this summer I would start baking more and writing about what I bake on this site. These recipes are not mine, I am using ones I find just to learn and have fun! Hope you enjoy reading and learning new treats to fill your kitchen with!

Friday, July 15, 2011

Day 15 Black and White Hearts




Today's desseert was black and white heart cookies! They looked really good and I can freeze them and save them for later so I am decided it was perfect! After starting to mix it all, I realized that I did not have enough flour. But I had some help from Kris, so got some and rolled the dough for me and put the dough in the fridge for me. When I got home I rolled them out and cut the dough into the heart shape, baked them for 7 minutes. After burning one batch of chocolate chips, I made another with some shortening on the stove and then dipped the cookies into it and put them on the cookies sheet to cool. I should have used waxed paper so they would not stick to the sheet. Anyways they turned out great and look so cute. Marshall, "my little bro" said that his heart was broken because I chose Mitchell his older brother! :) haha jk

No comments:

Post a Comment