A New Beginning:

This summer I am away from home and discovering new passions. I am living with a family, working at Dutch Bro's coffee, taking an online class and more. Since I have been at college I have been developing a love for baking and discovering new delicious treats. I have decided that this summer I would start baking more and writing about what I bake on this site. These recipes are not mine, I am using ones I find just to learn and have fun! Hope you enjoy reading and learning new treats to fill your kitchen with!

Thursday, July 7, 2011

Day 7 Brownie Pops



Today I made brownie pops! They look so cute when they are done. It is a friends birthday tomorrow so I wanted to make something fun that isn't a cake. I found the recipe online and it is really simple. Make a batch of brownies. Then when they are done, take a 1/4 cup of frosting and melt it in a bowl in the microwave. Then after the brownies are done mix the brownies with the frosting and roll little bowls and put sticks in them. Next put the balls on a tray with wax paper and freeze them for about 30 minutes. Then melt about 3 cups of chocolate chips and 4 tablespoons of shortening in a cup. Then dip all the balls in the chocolate and sprinkle toppings on them! Then cool them again for a little while and serve when ever you want. They taste great!

No comments:

Post a Comment