A New Beginning:

This summer I am away from home and discovering new passions. I am living with a family, working at Dutch Bro's coffee, taking an online class and more. Since I have been at college I have been developing a love for baking and discovering new delicious treats. I have decided that this summer I would start baking more and writing about what I bake on this site. These recipes are not mine, I am using ones I find just to learn and have fun! Hope you enjoy reading and learning new treats to fill your kitchen with!

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Day 13 COCONUT YUMMINESS!



COCONUT TIME! I decided that because the USA womens game was on, I needed something simple to make. I uploaded the recipe for you instead of writing it all out. But really the only thing different I did was use vanilla extract because I did not have almond and I only baked for 20 minutes and then put the chocolate chips on top of the batter and bake in the oven to let them melt into it a little. I have not tried them yet because it says that they need to cool for 8 hours, I have no idea why. Good luck to the USA, they are winning right now! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment