A New Beginning:

This summer I am away from home and discovering new passions. I am living with a family, working at Dutch Bro's coffee, taking an online class and more. Since I have been at college I have been developing a love for baking and discovering new delicious treats. I have decided that this summer I would start baking more and writing about what I bake on this site. These recipes are not mine, I am using ones I find just to learn and have fun! Hope you enjoy reading and learning new treats to fill your kitchen with!

Saturday, July 2, 2011

Day #2!

Well today was crazy! Being only my second day I waited tell the last minute to bake. My family came in from out of town and we had an eventful day starting at 9am. This made it difficult for me to find time to bake something. We were in the car all day and I did not get home until 11pm. And because I left myself no time at all, I decided to make something rather fast. I have never made these before..they happen to be in the pantry and made my choice easy...so I made jiffy muffins. Raspberry and Blueberry. I was told the best way to make them is to mix the two boxes together for a better blend! They are in the oven right now! :) sorry to keep you waiting all day. Ill let you know how they taste tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment