A New Beginning:

This summer I am away from home and discovering new passions. I am living with a family, working at Dutch Bro's coffee, taking an online class and more. Since I have been at college I have been developing a love for baking and discovering new delicious treats. I have decided that this summer I would start baking more and writing about what I bake on this site. These recipes are not mine, I am using ones I find just to learn and have fun! Hope you enjoy reading and learning new treats to fill your kitchen with!

Thursday, July 28, 2011

Day 28 Reese's Peanut Butter Cupcakes





We made chocolate cup cake batter and then we put the Reese's cup into the middle of the batter and added more on top. Then while they baked they did sink a little in the middle of the cup cake but they turned out great. Then we put chocolate frosting on the top and melted white chocolate and drizzled it on top. They are really good and the picture of the inside of the cup cake actually has to reese's cups in it. The cups don't even melt and added just the right amount of peanut butter to each bite!

No comments:

Post a Comment