A New Beginning:

This summer I am away from home and discovering new passions. I am living with a family, working at Dutch Bro's coffee, taking an online class and more. Since I have been at college I have been developing a love for baking and discovering new delicious treats. I have decided that this summer I would start baking more and writing about what I bake on this site. These recipes are not mine, I am using ones I find just to learn and have fun! Hope you enjoy reading and learning new treats to fill your kitchen with!

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Day 27 Mint Brownies




Today was kinda a cheap day..but they sounded so good! We made a regular brownie mix from the box..I know! But we got mint candies like the Andies you get why you go to Olive Garden. And right when you take them out, you put all the candies on top of the brownies to melt. Then after they melt use a knife to smear the candies like frosting and let it harden. We added sprinkle and they tasted great! :) Pictures coming

No comments:

Post a Comment