A New Beginning:

This summer I am away from home and discovering new passions. I am living with a family, working at Dutch Bro's coffee, taking an online class and more. Since I have been at college I have been developing a love for baking and discovering new delicious treats. I have decided that this summer I would start baking more and writing about what I bake on this site. These recipes are not mine, I am using ones I find just to learn and have fun! Hope you enjoy reading and learning new treats to fill your kitchen with!

Saturday, July 30, 2011

Day 30th SUGAR COOKIES!!!







Kris and I had decided that we were going to make sugar cookies for today's treat. I got really busy chatting away on Friday night that I did not realize that Kris had gone to bed. Her and I were going to make the dough the night before..so because I did not want to be loud I went and mixed it all up with the mixer in my bed room. The next day Kris asks why there is a empty bag of flour in my room trash can. haha so the next morning after soccer, we cut all the cookies out into fun shapes and baked them. She had a squirrel, moose, snail, porcupine, fox, bear, and more. Then since most of those animals are supposed to be brown, I decided that we should just do crazy colors instead. They tasted great at our family dinner this evening. Glad I have this recipe now! :)  

No comments:

Post a Comment