A New Beginning:

This summer I am away from home and discovering new passions. I am living with a family, working at Dutch Bro's coffee, taking an online class and more. Since I have been at college I have been developing a love for baking and discovering new delicious treats. I have decided that this summer I would start baking more and writing about what I bake on this site. These recipes are not mine, I am using ones I find just to learn and have fun! Hope you enjoy reading and learning new treats to fill your kitchen with!

Sunday, July 10, 2011

Day 10 A chocolate bowl




Today I made a chocolate bowl with my mom! This was such a cool idea she had found and I got really excited to try it. In the third you see a bowl wrapped in foil. That is the bowl that we used to build our own chocolate bowl around it. We made the cookie dough and cut out little circles. Then overlapped them around the bowl and put it in the oven. After we baked it for about 15 minutes, I pulled it out and let it cool. It was a very creative idea that my mother thought if I ever give a cookie basket to come one, I can make a "bowl or basket" out of cookie mix so that way the whole gift is edible. It did not taste very good so we are still working on that, but I loved the challenge and the idea behind it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment