A New Beginning:

This summer I am away from home and discovering new passions. I am living with a family, working at Dutch Bro's coffee, taking an online class and more. Since I have been at college I have been developing a love for baking and discovering new delicious treats. I have decided that this summer I would start baking more and writing about what I bake on this site. These recipes are not mine, I am using ones I find just to learn and have fun! Hope you enjoy reading and learning new treats to fill your kitchen with!

Friday, July 22, 2011

day 22! Cannoli's With the Borrelli's

Tonight we made cannoli's and deep fried them and then made a cheese filling and put it into them! The deep frying was a change from our baking for the night. They taste great but did not turn out right at all! haha We tried and that is all that matters...pictures will come soon! And the recipe!

No comments:

Post a Comment