A New Beginning:

This summer I am away from home and discovering new passions. I am living with a family, working at Dutch Bro's coffee, taking an online class and more. Since I have been at college I have been developing a love for baking and discovering new delicious treats. I have decided that this summer I would start baking more and writing about what I bake on this site. These recipes are not mine, I am using ones I find just to learn and have fun! Hope you enjoy reading and learning new treats to fill your kitchen with!

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Day 19th On the Road to Washington.


This morning my baking started at 7am because I was leaving for Washington at 8. I had it all planned out and ready for the morning. I made a favorite for the road that the Osborne's have welcomed me in to. I had pretzels and hershey's kisses on top. I baked them in the oven for about 10 minutes and then when the kisses were just melting I pushed peanut butter m&m's into the top of them. Then put them into the fridge to harden. Into a bag they go and into my tummy in the car! :) They are the best! Thanks Peyton, Davey, and Jonah!

No comments:

Post a Comment